Drive Pro 4 U: It's the perennial one-man business. Scott Thompson (pictured above) is your contact person and also your driver. An entrepreneur, Instrument-Rated Private Pilot (inactive) and former aircraft owner. Over 35 years in both ground transportation and aviation without a single violation or at-fault accident. Your safety and security, or the security and care of your vehicle, are paramount. Reliability and continuity of service are assured when you deal with just one individual from initial contact through the completion of your mission.
A Life-long Athlete: Scott's a top Nationally Ranked tournament slalom skier and former Western Regional Champion with three additional "Top 5" Regional Championships podium finishes, including the 2016 Regionals. Three "Top 5" podium finishes at the U.S. National Water Ski Championships, including the 2016 National's. Current Men 8 National AWSA Slalom Record Holder (pending); former Record Holder in Men 4, 5, 6, 7 Slalom, and co-holds the "Best of the West" title. Also an AWSA Senior Rated Tournament Driver for Slalom, Tricks, and Jump. Physically and mentally fit, competitive by nature, prepared for practically any transportation related challenge, and always presenting the proper professional image.
Reliability You Can Count On:
* Decorated Combat Vet (1st Cav); Infantry NCO, wounded in combat (WIA-PH, CIB, CAA).
* Over 4000 hours logged in the air as Pilot-in-Command (Instrument-Rated Private Pilot).
* College graduate and successful entrepreneur (B.S., Business Administration).
* Providing a late model fleet; each vehicle comfortable, immaculate, and nondescript.
* Professional in every respect, ethical, experienced with high profile clients.
* Over a million miles logged on the road.
* Verifiable references provided upon request.
1. 2015 Hyundai Azera Sedan
2. 2015 Ram EcoDiesel Crew Cab
3. 2016 Chevrolet Malibu Sedan
* Also if you prefer, your vehicle (or rental) can be used to mitigate cost.